The Executive Services Administrator will:
- Provide full administrative support to OTN Senior Management, including coordination and tracking of OTN governance meetings;
- Collaborate with other administrative staff, financial departments’ and other associates to create and follow relevant policies;
- Provide administrative and financial support to OTN Headquarters including; invoice, budget and expenses management; travel and accommodation arrangements; scheduling and organizing internal/external meetings and events; and setting up conference calling facilities;
- Maintain daily electronic finance journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed, including developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records;
- Support OTN’s Procurement, Field, Data, Communications and HR administration and recruitment process, as determined by Senior Management;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
More information on position here:
Application deadline: June 25, 2018
Interested parties should forward a cover letter and current CV to OTN Senior Program Manager, Brendal Townsend (Brendal.email@example.com).